Do you want a high-quality sewing machine that is easy to program? Are you looking for an automatic and computerized sewing machine that makes your sewing projects easy breezy? Do you need a sewing machine that gives you easy to use buttons for selection of stitches, length, width, position and more? The Brother Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine, HC1850 is an award-winning sewing machine that offers it all. With this sewing machine, you will never have to rely on manual adjustments. It offers several computerized features that make your sewing experience better. With more than 100 built-in stitches, you are free to start any sewing project you like. It is an excellent multi-purpose sewing machine; you can also use it for your quilting projects. It is also a cheap model by Brother. You can rely on it to help you through all your sewing projects.
Key Features of Brother Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine, HC1850
This sewing machine is full of features. What we like the most about this machine is not more than a 100 stitches, but a detachable wide table. As it is a quilting machine, you will need a large area to quilt. Thanks to the wonderful and intuitive design, you do not need always to extend the table. It comes with a detachable table that you can use when you need.
It also has various other features such as a spring action quilting foot. With this machine, you will have the ability to do free-motion quilting. It is such an amazing machine which is a perfect choice for quilting.
You will also find several other amazing features of this computerized sewing machine
- It is fully computerized sewing
- It has 130 built-in stitches including several multi-purpose decorative stitches and eight styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes
- It also has 55 alphanumeric stitches
- It comes with several accessories that you need during the quilting project
- It has an adjustable sewing speed button. All you need is to slide the button to adjust the speed.
- It also has an automatic needle threader
- With the large LCD and buttons to select the type of stitch you ensure that your sewing experience is great
- It has a stitch speed of 850 stitches per minute
- It has a quick set bobbin
- It is easy to use
- It has a stitch chart on the body which makes the sewing process easy
- It has several decorative, stretch and utility stitches which make the sewing and quilting projects versatile
- It has a brightly-lit work area
- It is also a good choice for those who want to learn sewing using a computerized machine as it comes with an instructional DVD which is easy to understand and is available in two languages
- Does not have a metal frame which does not make it durable
What is the advantage of using Brother Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine, HC1850
We loved to use this machine. It is a complete solution for those who are looking for fast, computerized sewing at home. It has several automated features which make the sewing easy. It is highly recommended for beginning to sew or at an intermediate level.